An LSC Webinar: Learning Spaces Matter - Academics and Architects - The Conversation Continues
Reflections on their roundtable experience by a cadre of participating architects.
3:30 - 5:00 p.m. EDT
Registration is now closed. Please contact email@example.com for a copy of the recording.
There is no registration fee. Access to a recording of the webinar will be sent out after the event.
The pursuit of audacious questions focusing on the future of planning learning spaces is central to the roundtable experience, one that engages academics and architects in non-project-related blue-sky discussions. This pursuit takes about 2 ½ hours, with the charge that the small working teams pose a question and make a case for its relevance in our day. For example:
How do academics and architects collaborate in imagining new spaces for learning, in arriving at a common language and vision, engage in a planning process that reflects and enhances institutional culture?
Join us in this LSC Webinar to see what works at Clemson University and Grinnell College.
- Floyd Cline, Architect - Perkins+Will
- Richard M. Heinz, Vice President/Principal - Research Facilities Design
- Dennis Lester, Associate Director of Science & Technology, Watt Family Innovation Center - Clemson University
- Jeanne L. Narum, Principal - Learning Spaces Collaboratory
- Barbara Speziale, Associate Director of Academics, Watt Family Innovation Center - Clemson University
- James Swartz, Dack Professor of Chemistry - Grinnell College